50 years of the program "Good night, kids!"
One of the most successful projects in the history of not only Russian, but also world television is the program “Good night, kids!”. In the near future, it will be listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the longest-running children's program in the world!
1. The program has existed since September 1964. She almost never stopped broadcasting and has always been popular. Her looks the third generation.
2. The story of the birth of the program “Good night, kids!” Began in 1963, when the chief editor of the editorial programs for children and youth, Valentina Ivanovna Fedorova, being in the GDR, saw a cartoon series telling about the adventures of the sand man. Thus, an idea appeared to create an evening program for children in our country. September 1, 1964 on the screens of her first release. The first screensaver was black and white. The screensaver depicted watch with moving arrows. Then the program did not have a permanent release time, and the author of the screen saver, artist Irina Vlasova, always set the time again.
3Alexander Kurlyandsky, Eduard Uspensky, Andrey Usachev, Roman Sef and others took part in creating the program. The program was conceived as a “bedtime story”. And immediately the program had its own voice, its own unique song “Sleeping Tired Toys”, which lulls babies. The music for the lullaby was written by the composer Arkady Ostrovsky, the poems by the poetess Zoya Petrova, and the lullaby was performed by Oleg Anofriev, a little later by Valentina Tolkunova.
4. The screensaver became color in the late 70s.
5. The screensaver in the form of a plasticine cartoon was made by Alexander Tatarsky.
6. In the late 80s, the screensaver and lullaby changed for a while. Instead of a TV and toys sitting around him, a painted garden and birds appeared. The new song “Sleep, my joy, go to sleep ...” (music by B. Flis, Russian text by S. Sviridenko) was performed by Elena Kamburova.
7. The creators of the program have long argued about the name. There were several options: "Evening tale", "Good night", "Tale of the night", "Visiting the magical man Tik-Tak." But on the eve of the first broadcast the name of the program was found: "Good night, kids!".
8. The first releases of the program were in the form of pictures with voice-over text.Then came the puppet shows and small plays, in which artists of the Moscow Art Theater and the Theater of Satire played.
9. Buratino and the hare of Tepa, Shustrik and Myamlik dolls took part in the puppet shows. In addition, the participants of the program were children of 4-6 years old and theater actors who told fairy tales.
10. February 20, 1968 the most important event in the history of the transfer occurred - the first, really Czech, cartoon "Oreshek" was shown. And then the Oreshek doll was made. After watching the cartoon, the main character appeared in the studio. It was a new fairytale element. The hero of the cartoon miraculously appears and begins to communicate. However, none of the first characters existed for a long time, since he did not receive the real adoration of the audience. And only in September 1968, the first became a legendary and still existing member of the dog of Phil joins the string of characters. His prototype was the dog Bravny, who had been collecting dust for a long time in the doll warehouse. The first actor to voice Phil was Gregory Tolchinsky. He loved to joke: “I will retire, I will publish the book“ Twenty years under the skirt of Aunt Vali ”. Today's voice Fili - actor Sergei Grigoriev.
11. Surprisingly, Phil is not the first dog.A couple of years earlier, the character Kuzya was already a character. But, apparently, the character of Kuzi somehow did not ask, in contrast to the good-natured and intelligent Fili. Then the beloved by many uncle Volodya appeared on the screens with the bunny Tepa and the dog Chizhik.
12. On February 10, 1971, Piggy piglet appeared in the studio next to Aunt Valeya Leontyeva. The naughty child - the pig constantly plays pranks, gets into different stories and learns from its own mistakes. He owes his charm to Natalia Derzhavina, whose voice he spoke until 2002. Until the moment when a wonderful actress passed away.
13. In 1974, in August, Stepashka was “born” - a kind of opposite to Khryusha. Obedient inquisitive bunny, very diligent, polite and reasonable.
14. Stepashka voiced by Natalia Golubentseva. The artist often uses the voice of her character in life. Hearing it, even strict traffic cops are kinder in their eyes and forget about the fine. The actress got so close to Stepashka that she pasted a photo together with him into her ID of the Honored Artist.
15. In 1982, Karkusha appeared, the only girl who got accustomed to the program and fell in love with the audience.For a long time they could not find the character of Karkushi. Many actresses who tried to play the role were not able to get used to the image of a funny crow until Gertrude Sufimova came to Good Night. And it was impossible to imagine another to Karkush ... When in 1998, at the age of 72, the actress died, the crow settled on the hand of actress Galina Marchenko.
16. In 1984, Mishutka was introduced into the main team of the famous four: Fili, Khryushi, Stepashki and Karkushi.
17. And the hero of the show was the cat Tsap-Zarapich ...
18. ... Pinocchio ...
19. ... Bibigon.
20. The characters had complex attitudes, conflicts, and unresolved issues for the world. The presenters answered these questions: Aunt Valya, Aunt Tanya, Aunt Lina, Aunt Sveta, Uncle Volodya and Uncle Yura.
21. When the world was restored, and the issues were resolved, the children received a cartoon as a reward. So Krzmelik and Vakhmurka, Lelek and Bolek, the dog Rex and the mole, broke into our lives.
22. When in the early 80s it was decided to replace the dolls with people, there was no limit to the outrage of millions of viewers, and after two months the dolls took their usual places. On its long screen century "Good night" experienced all sorts of times. Most often the clouds were gathering over Khryusha and on the most unexpected occasions.For example, once a question was brought up at the College of the Public Broadcaster, why all the dolls in the program blinked, but Khryusha did not.
23. Political "sabotage" was attributed to the program. Allegedly, when Nikita Sergeevich Khrushchev took the famous trip to America, the cartoon "Frog-traveler" was urgently filmed from the air. When Mikhail Gorbachev came to power, they did not recommend showing the cartoon about the bear Mishka, who never brought the work started to the end. But the transmission staff consider it all a coincidence.
24. At present, the leaders are Anna Mikhalkova, Oksana Fedorova, Andrei Grigoriev-Appolonov and Dmitry Malikov.
25. And in a toy house in Ostankino live five friends: Phil, Stepashka, Khryusha, Karkusha and Mishutka. Each of them has its own story.
Birthday Piggy - February 10, 1971.
27. Our little piggy pig is the soul of the company. He is very inquisitive: he is interested in everything. Here who is the master to ask questions! He is the first inventor: almost all the tricks and pranks are the work of Khryusha’s paws. No prank is complete without it. How interesting it is to play a little! Our Piggy does not like to clean up and clean up the mess.But he and his friends are ready to move mountains, and not just get out of their room. Khryusha loves everything sweet: the best gift for him is a kilogram or two sweets, a few bars of chocolate and a large jar of jam. Karkusha is sometimes a little angry at Piggy: after all, eating a lot of sweet is bad! But Khryusha says that the sweet helps him in his work. Our Piggy - famous poet. Usually, inspiration comes to him just after he eats sweets. At least that's what he says.
In 1974, small viewers first met Stepashka.
29. At Stepashki a carrot grows on the window. But only for the love of art. After all, Stepashka loves nature very much and often goes with Mishutka into the forest. And Stepashka even sketches the most beautiful landscapes. He really wants to become a real artist, and therefore he works hard. The drawings of Stepashka really like his friends, especially if he paints their portrait. Stepashka loves to dream. Often, all friends gather in one room and listen to Stepashka. After all, dreaming is so interesting! True, Khryusha and Fila flee, but only in order to immediately begin to act and implement the most courageous Stepashkins of the dream.Stepashka is a very good friend: you can entrust him with any secret, and you can be sure Stepashka will not tell anyone anything.
Phil - old-timers of the program "Good night, kids!". Its appearance dates back to 1968.
31. Here is the most read! Sometimes you think that Phil knows everything, everything in the world! Or at least wants to know. In Fili's room there is always order: books and textbooks lie in a flat stack on a shelf, all the toys are in their places. Phil loves music. He even thought to take part in a music contest, but he remembered that he could not play any musical instrument. But this is only for now. He is a very responsible and serious dog. If promised something, by all means will execute. He sings very well. And who knows, maybe soon we will see Fil on the stage!
Karkusha became a regular participant of the program in 1982.
33. The only girl in our company. Karkusha is sure that these boys need an eye and an eye! That look uchudyat something. It is here that she will appear, and everything will fall into place. Prank too, you need to be able to so that no one was hurt - says Karkusha. She loves bright ribbons, bows and jewelry. Well, then she and the girl.And Karkusha is a wonderful cook. Favorite dish of all friends is the specialty cake. True, Khryusha always strives to take a bigger piece, but with Karkusha this number will not work. She also likes to be complimented. All friends are happy to tell Karkusha what a wonderful, beautiful and intelligent crow she is. Nowhere else there are none!
Little Bear Mishutka appeared on the screen in 2002.
35. Earlier, before meeting with friends, Mishutka lived in the forest. He still has a small hut, where he holds part of his stocks and tools. Mishutka loves sports very much, and does morning exercises with our friends. After all, all babies should be strong and healthy. Mishutka loves tinkering. In his room there is a special corner where Mishutka spent hours hanging over his creations. Oh, what crafts come out of the capable Mishutkin paws! One day Karkushi broke her favorite locker. What do you think, Mishutka instantly made a new one, more beautiful than the former, and now Karkusha will not rejoice at him. Mishutka often does not understand many things, because life in the forest is very different from life in the city. The little bear goes to Fillet for help, and his friend always helps him with pleasure.Sometimes Mishutka starts to miss her forest. And then he leaves for a few days. But be sure to return. Because his friends and little ones are waiting for him, who watch the program “Good night, kids!” Every evening.