Caloric content of cabbage cutlets. Recipe
Cutlets from cabbage are an excellent option for those,who watches a figure or does not eat meat at all. We offer you two variations of this dish. Caloric content of cabbage cutlets will also be announced in the article. We all wish culinary success!
Dietary cabbage patties in the oven
- onions - one head is enough;
- wheat bran - to taste;
- one egg;
- 1/3 part fork of cabbage;
- olive oil - no more than 1 tsp.
- Let's start with the processing of the main ingredient. It's about cabbage. We cut it into small pieces, which are then sent to a meat grinder. It is recommended to pass the mass twice through a small nozzle.
- Solim the resulting cabbage gruel. We break the egg into it. Be sure to mix. Add the bran in the right amount. Mix the ingredients again. Next, we must squeeze cabbage.
- Clean hands form elongated cutlets, small in size. Each of them is crumbled in grated bran.
- We cover the pan with oil. We spread the cutlets. In a hot oven, place a pan with contents. The recommended baking temperature is 240 ° C. Readiness is determined with a toothpick. Cutlets should turn out crispy from the outside and soft inside. And they look very appetizing.
Caloric content of cabbage cutlets (100 grams portion) is 108 kcal. This option is suitable for those who lose weight in the Ducane system (period of alternation).
Recipe of cabbage with chicken
- large bulb - 1 pc .;
- favorite spices;
- greens (not necessarily);
- one egg;
- 0,5 kg of white cabbage and chicken fillet.
Let's start cooking:
- Peeled onions, cabbage and meat are cut into large quantities.
- Install the meat grinder. We pass through it pieces of onion, chicken and cabbage.
- In the received forcemeat we break an egg and we add chopped greens. Stirring.
- Form for roasting is smeared with refined oil.
- Wet clean hands form cutlets from cabbage-chicken mass. We put it into the form. We send our cutlets in a heated oven.
At 220 ° C they will be baked for 20-30 minutes.
Calories of cabbage with chickenit turns out to be low - about 120 kcal / 100 g. They can be served with a light vegetable salad, canned corn (no more than 1 tablespoon) sour cream or tomato sauce.
Both recipes presented in the article arean example of proper nutrition. Of course, the caloric content of cabbage cutlets increases with the addition of additional ingredients - chicken meat, onions, eggs and vegetable oil. But still it turns out a delicious diet dish.