Disney cartoons in our time
What would the famous Disney cartoons look like if they were filmed in our time? Not so long ago, London-based artist Tom Ward decided to imagine how it would be.
1. "The Little Mermaid" - the 28th full-length cartoon, filmed at the studio of Walt Disney based on the fairy tale of the same name (1837) by Hans Christian Andersen. And a barrel of waste floating in the sea.
2. Aladdin with gin playing in the PlayStation and Aladdin's bride - Princess Jasmine.
3. "Stuck" with the phone. Prince and Cinderella, which do not pay attention.
4. “Alice in Wonderland” - the 13th full-length animated film by Walt Disney, created in 1951. “Eat me”, “Drink me” - this would be a choice from a popular healthy diet. Thank you, I do not want.
5. “Dumbo” is the fourth full-length cartoon of the Walt Disney Company. Today, Dumbo, the elephant calf, was worried about the extent of poaching and helping to burn confiscated tusks.
6. Balu these days would sit on the chain at Mowgli.
7"Peter Pan" - Walt Disney's 14th full-length cartoon and an adaptation of the play of the same name (1904) by Sir James Matthew Barry. And he has problems: all around the cameras.
8. "The Sword in the Stone" - another full-length cartoon in the fantasy genre, released by Walt Disney Productions in 1963. Arthur Pendragon (aka Klop) stuck with a smartphone and forgot to pull the sword out of the stone.
9. In the second full-length animation film made by Walt Disney Productions, Pinocchio would click on a selfie with the built-in selfie stick.
10. Tigra, Simba and Sherkhan today would be despondently sitting on the thumbs in the circus.
11. “Beauty and the Beast” - the thirtieth full-length animated film of the studio “Walt Disney Pictures”. The premiere show took place on November 22, 1991. LeFu (fr. LeFou - “fool”) and Gaston (fr. Gaston - “handsome”) today would participate in a gay parade with the rainbow flag of LGBT.