Exercises from hemorrhoids. Therapeutic exercises, prevention
Unfortunately, this ailment has been encountered more often in recent years. The disease is getting younger.
Complex approach in the treatment of hemorrhoids
Today, more often with the first symptoms of hemorrhoidsthere are young people from 22 to 28 years, leading a sedentary lifestyle, which leads to stagnation of blood in a small pelvis. Provoking factors for the emergence of this disease are also genetic predisposition, pregnancy and childbirth, excessive force, regular constipation.
In the treatment of hemorrhoids, a wholea set of measures: surgical intervention, lifestyle changes, special diet, medication, special exercises. Treatment in modern medicine succumbs to any degree of hemorrhoids. But at any stage of the illness, physical exercises will not be superfluous.
Objectives of exercise with hemorrhoids
- Strengthening the walls of the vessels of the anus, increasing their elasticity.
- Prevention of blood stasis, the normalization of its tide and outflow.
- Strengthen the musculature of the intestines, muscles of the buttocks and abdominal cavity.
This is important to consider when doing exercises
- To get a lasting effect, exercise fromHemorrhoids should be performed daily for a long period (at least several months). It is necessary to devote this to at least 15-20 minutes a day.
- Physical exertion during an exacerbation of the disease without agreement with the proctologist is contraindicated.
- Doing exercises from hemorrhoids is forbidden to women in late pregnancy and when a threat of miscarriage.
- Unintended consequences can lead to haste during the exercise. Sharp movements and excessive natuga can have a negative effect. Movements should be smooth, without jerks.
Complex of Kegel exercises
German gynecologist Arnold Kegel has developed his owna method for solving urinary problems in women in the postpartum period. Today these exercises are often recommended to men, as this scheme helps not only with incontinence and hemorrhoids, but also with prostatitis and erectile dysfunction.
In addition, many doctors recommend Kegel exercises for women. At home, ladies can, in addition to preventing hemorrhoids, also gain additional benefits: to train the muscles of the vagina.
Kegel's method includes three basic exercises:
- Gradual slow compression of the pelvic muscles within 3-4 seconds, then the same in the length of their relaxation.
- The fastest muscle contraction. It is recommended to gradually increase the speed.
- Tension of the muscles of the perineum, ejection, as in the act of defecation.
All exercises must be repeated several times a day, gradually increasing the number of repetitions, the duration of muscle delays in a stressed state.
The task is facilitated by the fact that such an "intimate"gymnastics can be carried out in any place and position of the body. Surrounding and do not suspect that you are currently doing Kegel exercises for women "at home."
To get an effect, it's important to try. It is necessary to do these exercises from hemorrhoids daily for a long period. It is desirable, however, to make them part of their lifestyle: this will help to avoid in the future many problems associated with the muscles and vessels of the pelvis.
Therapeutic exercises with hemorrhoids
Medical gymnastics along with diet andmedicamental treatment is an important component of an integrated approach. Special charging will help to activate the blood flow in the veins of the small pelvis, restore the lost muscle tone or maintain it at the desired level.
- Before performing the exercises, you need to anesthetize hemorrhoids with anesthetics.
- Any pain in the rectum - an excuse to stop training.
- Exercises from hemorrhoids should be performed smoothly, without jerks.
- It is desirable to combine a gymnastic complex with light cardioads.
- Part of the exercises, accompanied by raising the pelvis and legs, active twisting (for example, birch, deflection) is forbidden to do during menstruation.
Exercises against hemorrhoids
- Scissors. Being in a supine position on the back, it is necessary to raise the legs at an angle of 45 degrees. Next, you should divorce them and reduce them crosswise. Make 50 repetitions.
- Iron. The starting position is the same. In this exercise, you should hold your legs at an angle of 45 degrees for 30 seconds. Repeat 2-3 times.
- Vertical scissors. Starting position lying on the back, legs up. It is necessary to turn them one by one. Repeat 50 times.
- Cutting scissors. The situation is the same. It is necessary to plant both legs to the sides with the maximum available speed. It is enough to do 20-30 times.
- Deflection. From the supine position on your back, bend your knees. Then lift the pelvis and squeeze the buttocks. Hold in this position for 2-3 seconds, go down. Repeat 50 times.
- Walking on the buttocks. Sit on top of the rug, legs stretched. Lift the buttock and, not helping legs, move forward. Then "step" the other buttock. Get to the end of the rug and "go" back.
- Cat. To perform the exercise "Cat", you must stand on all fours. First, slowly round the back, then maximally bend it. Movement should be accompanied by a deep breath and a long exhalation. Repeat 30 times. These simple movements have a beneficial effect on the whole body and even contribute to active weight loss. Many coaches consider the exercise "Cat" the most useful for the body.
- Torsion of the pelvis. Initial position: knee-elbow. It is necessary to touch the pelvis first on one side, then on the other. Repeat 10 times.
- Birch. Having assumed a position lying on a back, lift legs upwards, then lift a basin, supporting it with hands. Hold in this position. Exercise birch is recommended for various types of varicose veins. It is desirable to perform it closer to the end of the workout.
Yoga as a preventive measure of hemorrhoids
This discipline has long been proven effectivein the fight against the elimination of stagnant phenomena in our body, one of which is varicose veins of the pelvis. Starting to practice yoga yourself is not safe. Most asanas require attention from an experienced coach. Of course, some basic postures can be taken even at home even for beginners. But for effective work on the body, the correct distribution of forces and energy inside the body still need a teacher. After all, in yoga everything is interconnected. For example, the correct placement of the feet depends on the correct location of the pelvis, and consequently, the organs, muscles and blood vessels in it.
Whatever exercises for the treatment of hemorrhoids youhave chosen, any activity will bring more benefits than sitting out the "fifth point". The best effect, perhaps, helps to achieve a combination of general health gymnastics and narrowly focused exercises.