FACTS ABOUT INCREDIBLE NATURAL ANOMALIES
1. In China, there is a river with a waterfall that does not freeze in winter at -30 degrees Celsius. But in mid-summer, for inexplicable reasons, the flow begins to freeze.
2. The absolutely tiny reservoir (100 × 60 m) in the Taldykurgan oblast of Kazakhstan does not dry up even at the height of summer, and the water remains icy in it. There is not found fish and algae do not grow. Accurate research has not been conducted there since divers, even with a full balloon of air, begin to choke after three minutes.
3. In the mountains of the Indian state of Assam there is a "valley of falling birds." Every August in the middle of the night birds begin to fall from the sky. In this case, the birds are in a semi-unconscious state and do not even try to escape when they are taken in hand.
4. Vulemi is a prehistoric plant, the very existence of which has long been the state secret of Australia. These are pines, whose species has existed for about 150 million years.
5. Investigating the shapes and sizes of the Arctic Ocean and Antarctica, scientists were surprised to find that their outlines are almost identical.It has been suggested that, as a result of the fall of the meteorite, the continent of Antarctica seemed to be “squeezed out” from the other side of the planet. This fantastic hypothesis today has quite a few supporters.
6. Kano spores are revived microorganisms that were found in a piece of amber by microbiologist Raul Kano. Surprisingly, the controversy got into the pitch 25 million years ago.
7. Not far from Rome there is an iridium anomaly. The content of iridium there is 300 times higher than normal. The layer lies at a depth corresponding to the geological boundary between the Mesozoic and Cenozoic - the time when dinosaurs became extinct. The same anomalies were found in Denmark, Spain and on the coast of the Caspian Sea. Perhaps this is the trail of a falling meteorite.
8. There is a phenomenon called “thunderhike”. This is a high voltage zone that occurs after a lightning discharge hits the ground. Trying to pass in this place, a person can die. Fortunately, the energy funnel at the point of contact of lightning exists only for a few minutes.
9. Mysterious phenomenon characteristic of all high-precision measuring instruments - zero drift. In the case of thin metrological measurements, the errors are repeated with constant consistency.The surrounding space continuously changes some of its parameters and acts on the instrument arrows. What exactly is changing is still not clearly understood.
10. “Drosolidides” in Greek means “droplets of moisture.” This is the name of a phenomenon that is regularly observed on the coast of Crete in the middle of summer, usually in the early morning hours, when mist drops condense in the air. Numerous eyewitnesses describe how, in their eyes, a scene of a huge battle arises over the sea near the castle of Franca-Castello. Heard the cries and clink of weapons. The mirage slowly moves in from the sea and disappears into the castle walls. Historians say that a battle between the Greeks and the Turks took place about 150 years ago: its image, lost in time, is allegedly observed on the shore of the castle of Franca-Castello.