Flea repeller ultrasonic: the principle of operation, advantages, features of operation
Ultrasonic repeller mosquitoes and flies - newword in the fight against insects. Unlike repellents, other chemically active agents, such devices are absolutely safe for humans. Let's consider the principle of operation and dignity of devices of this category.
What is an ultrasound repeller of flies and mosquitoes?
Ultrasonic repellers are made in the form ofAn electronic device that generates low-frequency waves. Setting up a repeller to reproduce a certain signal causes bloodsucking insects to regard it as a danger. Ultrasound is used to capture various insects their natural enemies - bats. By producing low-frequency sounds, these animals not only orientate themselves in space with the onset of darkness, but also receive information about the location of the production. It is not at all surprising that the characteristic signal, which is reproduced by the ultrasonic flies repeller, causes the insects to instinctively turn to flight.
Allocate stationary and portable devicesfor repelling insects. The first is quite large in size and high power. Their operation is expedient if it is necessary to get rid of insects of spacious premises, impressive areas. If it is a question of personal protection from flies and mosquitoes in the open space, it is better to resort to the use of portable devices. The latter are issued in the form of trinkets and bracelets. They differ in small sizes and are designed to repel insects around one user. Very convenient to use.
Whichever ultrasound flies repellerIt was required, at its choice it is necessary to concentrate on efficiency and functionality. Pay attention here is recommended for the maximum range of the device, as well as the features of the assembly. It is desirable that the ultrasonic flies repeller is made of reliable, safe materials. The ability of the device body to withstand impact loads is of particular importance when choosing a portable version.
What are the advantages of the ultrasonic flies repeller? Feedback from users who have already managed to use devices of this category, distinguish the following advantages of such devices:
- Security. The generated low-frequency waves are absolutely harmless to human health. Even the insects themselves do not die as a result of ultrasound, but only stay away from the device at a certain distance.
- High efficiency. Already in the first minutes of the device, users notice the abrupt disappearance of annoying buzzing of insects.
- Variety of constructive solutions. This concerns not only the possibility of using stationary or portable devices, but also the dimensions and individual design options.
- The variability of nutrition. Most models of ultrasonic insect repellers are combined devices that are able to function both from the mains and with the help of batteries.
- Quiet operation. The considered devices reproduce sound waves that are not perceived by the senses of man. Therefore, their operation does not cause discomfort.
Does the work of ultrasonic devices affect other insect pests?
As practice shows, the repeller of fliesultrasound is unable to affect the behavior of the so-called synanthropic insects, which include bugs, cockroaches and ants. The reason lies in the fact that these pests do not use low-frequency waves for communication. This means that to combat such insects it is absolutely pointless to purchase an ultrasonic device. It is better to resort to chemical methods of influence.
Ultrasonic insect repellers advocatepractical devices that can provide protection against bothersome bloodsuckers both at home and in nature. The devices of this plan are easy to manage. Therefore, even children can cope with their activation. To start scaring off insects, it's enough just to connect the device to the power and install it in the right place.