How is sugar and diabetes insipidus in women before and after 30 years
Types of diabetes and its performance
When the sugar level exceeds the mark in7 mmol / l- This indicates the presence of diabetes in a woman. The rate of blood glucose corresponds to the gap from3.5 to 6.5 mmol / l. Recently used indicator glycated hemoglobin, which is associated with glucose. The higher the percentage, the more likely the disease. The tests needed to diagnose a disease such as diabetes mellitus are given exclusively on an empty stomach.
The disease affects women, both older and younger than 30 years. The emergence of diabetes insipidus in women is preceded by a number of reasons:
- malignant tumors;
- infectious diseases;
- vascular disorders;
- cerebral aneurysm;
- autoimmune diseases.
Nevertheless, a great platform for women for diabetes insipidus are also:
- use of clonidine;
- low body temperature.
However, among the symptoms of diabetes insipidus may be present:
- bladder distension;
- the appearance of heart palpitations;
- lowering blood pressure.
The particular danger of diabetes insipiditis lies with respect to infants and manifests itself:
- the occurrence of unexplained vomiting;
- neurological disorders.
Diagnosis of diabetes mellitus occurs with the use of classical tests, but with the observance of other criteria for recognition of the disease. For the treatment of diabetes mellitus using a variety of drugs:
- adiuretin diabetes or desmopressin (nasal administration);
- pitressin tanat;
- thiazide diuretics, lithium preparations;
- diets with increased carbohydrate content.
The main cause of the disease is improper diet, which can lead to obesity. Let's take a closer look at exactly how the symptoms of this disease appear:
In the dominant cases, diabetes mellitus is accompanied by the following first classic symptoms:
- unquenchable thirst or polydipsia;
- frequent urination or polyuria;
- irresistible feeling of hunger or polyphagia;
- acetone-like sharp smell from the mouth.
In addition to those already outlined, the symptoms of diabetes in women over 30 may be different. There are clinical symptoms, which indicate secondary signs:
- blurred vision, - manifested in the blurred image - "the veil, facing the eyes";
- increased fatigue;
- increased dryness of the mucous membranes of the vagina;
- leg cramps, or rather, in the calf muscles;
- numbness or tingling in the legs or hands;
- the occurrence of weeping wounds or ulcers;
- low body temperature (below 35 degrees);
- hair growth or hair loss on the legs or face;
- the formation of xanthomas or yellowish growths on the body;
- dysbacteriosis or inflammatory changes in the vagina.
Recognition of disease rates
Based on the signs that show diabetes, in modern medicine there are three degrees of the disease:
- Easy- the smell of acetone from the mouth is not observed. Examination of the fundus fixes retinopathy or disorderretinal blood supply due to vascular disorders. Glucose level does not exceed 8 mmol / l.
- Average- ketoacystosis or acute exacerbation of diabetes mellitus is present. The glucose level is less than 12 mmol / l.
- Heavy- glucose concentration is more than 12 mmol / l. Retinopathy of III or IV degree is fixed, renal function is impaired.
Signs of diabetes by groups
There are two groups or two types of diabetes. In some ways, the symptoms of type 1 are similar to signs of type 2.
Insulin-dependent or type 1 diabetes mellitus
In the latter case, women will not suffer from obesity, differing at first by thinness, and then by thinness. There are the following first symptoms:
- fast fatiguability;
- general weakness;
- significant weight loss;
- incessant thirst;
- frequent urination.
There may be other symptoms in this type of disease:
- dryness in the mouth;
- feeling of dryness of the skin on the hands and / or legs;
- sleep disturbance;
- persistent depression;
- the presence of headaches;
- irritability and / or nervousness;
It affects type 1 diabetes in women under the age of 30 and after. After passing the mark of 50 years, women may experience blurred vision. None of the presented can claim solely on the first symptoms of the disease of the 1st type. In the case of a sharp weight loss, acetone may be present in the urine.
Insulin Independent or Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
Diagnosis of type 2 is not always accompanied by a violation of insulin. The main link here will be a lower thresholdinsulin sensitivity. In this question, the first symptoms in women will be similar between the two types. Will appear:
- feeling of thirst;
- itching in the perineum;
- reduction of the pain threshold on the skin;
- numbness of the limbs and cramps;
- decreased vision and blurred eyes;
- skin infections;
- difficult healing wounds;
- muscular weakness;
- drowsiness after every meal;
- frequent viral diseases due to reduced immunity;
- gradual weight gain;
- yellow growths or xanthomas on the skin.
However, it is not necessary that all signs of the disease appear. Type 2 diabetes can signal those symptoms that are most pronounced and manifest as often as possible.
How to avoid the disease?
Particularly susceptible to this disease are women over 30 years old, suffering from obesity, or those with diabetes mellitus parents. It is impossible to say with exact probability that after the birth of a child, he will not inherit diabetes.
At risk are also women who have:
- gestational diabetes was observed during pregnancy;
- have impaired glucose tolerance;
- born child weighing more than 4 kg;
- a pathological pregnancy was observed, after which the fetal death was recorded.
Consequences of diabetes
HIt makes no sense to list all the possible consequences of this disease, since there are so many of them. Let's stop on the main ones. Possible consequences include loss of vision, loss of limbs and kidney failure. In addition, diabetes can lead to disability or an incredible death agony for a long period of time. As you can see, the consequences can be dire. Therefore, choose for yourself a healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle, which will not allow the disease on the threshold.
Remember: a healthy diet and proper exercise are your only and most correct prophylactic against diabetes.