How to cook pancakes? Little tricks
How to cook pancakes, every hostess should know. Everyone's favorite and, at first glance, a simple dish, and there are a lot of secrets to cooking it - what do you need for pancakes to be thin and delicate, not to stick to the pan, what are the best ways to mix them?
How to make delicious pancakes?
How to cook pancakes - it would seem that it could be easier. In fact, you need to know and apply little tricks to make the dish a success and your household will be happy.
On what to cook pancakes - on water, milk, whey, yogurt, yogurt, buttermilk, sour cream, cream. You can make yeast dough, and flour take traditional wheat or buckwheat.
Pancakes can help out if the guests unexpectedly descend, and there is nothing to feed them. Or you need to cook dinner for your family quickly and tasty, as well as when the refrigerator is empty, and you still need to live up to salary.
So, little tricks that will be useful to you when baking pancakes:
- to make the dough homogeneous, without lumps, you need to pour the liquid into the flour, and not vice versa;
- it is better to sift the flour directly into the dishes in which you prepare the dough;
- for yeast dough, the milk must first be heated, but not higher than 37 degrees so that the yeast fungi do not die;
- How to cook pancakes, observing the correct proportions - for a glass of flour you need to take 2 cups of liquid and 1 egg. You want pancakes with a filling - take 2 times more eggs to make the dough more elastic;
- sugar is needed without fail - 1-2 tablespoons will go to 1 cup of flour;
- how to make pancakes so that they are fluffy and fluffy - knead the yeast dough or kefir (yogurt);
- Knead a lot of dough - in order not to bother with baking for a long time, it’s better to cook pancakes in two pans at once;
- it is good to add butter or sunflower oil to the dough so that the pancakes do not stick to the pan;
- it is convenient to grease the pan with a special brush, half of the potato, which is dipped in oil, or a piece of fat impaled on a fork;
- ready pancakes can be frozen. Fold them four times, put them in a bag and put them in the freezer.
Fix the flaws
In the process of cooking pancakes may not turn out exactly as needed:
- I wanted openwork pancakes, but they come out thick, in solid mass, add sparkling water or a little beer to the dough;
- hard pancakes - grease them with butter, put them in a pile in a deep bowl and cover with a lid, so they will soften;
- the pancake mass is watery - we save the situation in this way: pour out part of the mass, add flour, stir well to avoid lumps and then pour into the remaining dough;
- pancakes are torn - you can add an egg, but it will give rigidity to pancakes. To pancakes are not torn, the test should be allowed to stand;
- how to cook pancakes so that they do not stick - if you fry in a cast-iron pan, calcine it with salt and wipe with a soft cloth;
- cook on a teflon dish - brew the dough, adding to it a little boiling water;
- pancake mass in the baking process you need to constantly stir the ladle, so that it remains homogeneous.
Simple rules will help to prepare so that even the first pancake does not go out lumpy:
- you need to cook pancakes in a well-heated pan;
- how to pour the mass into the pan - it is more convenient to do this, keeping it on weight and making smooth circular movements, so the dough will spread evenly;
- you shouldn't fry a pancake much, turn it over as soon as it is slightly browned, it will take a minute or two;
- not all can turn over pancakes, tossing them into the air, it is better to use a spatula or a flat wide knife, prying the edge of a pancake;
- On a plate, shake the pancakes with a flick of the wrist, lubricating them with oil if necessary.
Russian pancakes - popular recipes
How to cook delicious pancakes? Everyone prefers according to his favorite recipe - someone likes thin, delicate, and some prefer lush pancakes.
Recipe for thin openwork pancakes
We will need:
flour - 1 cup;
sugar - 2 tablespoons;
salt - pinch;
milk - 3 cups;
eggs - 3 pieces;
vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons.
How to cook thin pancakes: sift the flour in a large bowl. Separately, beat eggs into a bowl, add salt, sugar, vegetable oil and 1 glass of milk, whisk thoroughly.
Slowly pour the mixture into the flour, stirring constantly, add the remaining milk. The dough should stand for 20 minutes.
It is best to bake thin pancakes on a cast iron pan or a special teflon pancake pancake.
How to bake yeast pancakes
To prepare, take:
300 grams of wheat flour;
half a liter of milk (you can take 300 ml of milk and 200 ml of water);
60 g sugar;
1 teaspoon salt;
5 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
7 g of dry yeast (you can accurately measure the amount of ingredients with the help of kitchen gadgets, for example, a measuring spoon-weights).
How to cook pancakes: rub eggs with salt and sugar, beat well. Add yeast, vegetable oil and half of the milk, preheated to a warm state.
Stir and slowly pour into the sifted flour, stirring all the time. Add the rest of the milk and put in the heat.
Weight should increase twice in an hour. Mix it up to leave the gas bubbles. Then the dough will fit again, but no more stirring is necessary.
Cooking pancakes will be right with the bubbles, scooping the dough with a ladle from the top. The pan, well hot, before baking pancakes lightly grease with vegetable oil.
How to serve yeast pancakes - they are good with any filling, especially with caviar (a real Russian dish), with sour cream, honey, jam. They are airy and tender.
Note: yeast dough does not need to be overheated so that it does not sour. And from the non-fermented dough you get non-porous freshly pancakes.
As long as the mass fits, it is not necessary to cover it tightly - let it breathe.
Dough for yeast dough is best mixed with milk diluted with water, although you can use any dairy products.
How to cook pancakes - yes, in different ways, a variety of recipes can not be considered. You can follow a proven, beloved household.
But it is always interesting to experiment and try something new. The main thing is to cook with the soul in order to please your loved ones with a delicious, delicious dish.