How to draw a man in stages - for beginners
The image of a person is considered the most difficult type of drawing. Over the years, artists have been learning to convey people's feelings and moods using facial expressions and eye expressions. But we do not set ourselves such goals. We just need to learn how to draw a person without disturbing the proportions of the body and making it as close as possible to the original.
How to draw a man: a man in full growth
When drawing a human figure, it is important to respect the correct proportions.
1. Start drawing with a rectangle: draw a quadrilateral with sides whose ratio is 3: 4. Through its center we draw a straight vertical line, the length of which slightly exceeds the height of the quad, multiplied by two. The arc above is the outline of the shoulders; the lower curve will become the outline of the clothing.
2. Apply the markup of body parts. At the top, draw an oval - it will serve as the outlines of the head. Two ovals in the upper corners of the rectangle mark the position of the shoulders, and the lower - the knees. The correct shape of the oval should be observed only in relation to the head.The rest are applied schematically.
3. The next stage is drawing the outline of the body. First, at the level of the middle of the body, draw two circles of not too regular shape, indicating the place of the elbow bends, and then use the same circles to apply the location of the feet. Then, with smooth lines, connect the top of the body with the pelvic line and extend it to the circles located near the knees.
4. We start drawing limbs. Using smooth lines, draw hands and legs, guided by the image in the picture. Please note: the feet are turned in different directions.
5. We draw the sleeves of the T-shirt, the bottom line of the pants and the neck. After that, gently eraser erases the extra strokes and suggest the main lines of the picture.
It is done!
How to draw a man: ballerina
To draw a slender and graceful ballerina requires some skill, but we will try to describe this process in detail, simplifying your task.
1. Start drawing a dancer with a tutu. The oval, slightly pointed to the left and elevated to the right, then becomes part of a concert dress. Add two adjoining straight lines to the bottom, denoting the legs, and at the top, a curved line — the girl’s body, an oval — head and a smooth line at an angle — hands.
2. Draw the contours of the body.We start with the neck and shoulders, then draw the outlines of the back and waist, then with light strokes we designate the shape of the legs. Ballerina should be slim, so do not overdo it, drawing her body.
3. Holding the image of a ballerina in front of your eyes, draw the contours of your legs and arms. Use smooth lines and carefully monitor the size: the dancer should be thin. Drawing feet does not cause difficulties: the girl is on pointes, which are easy to draw.
4. Finish the hands, mark the locations of the eyes, nose and mouth with short strokes and give a more believable shape to the skirt. After that, erase unwanted lines, leaving the outline of the shape.
5. The most difficult stage - drawing facial features. The picture shows one of the easiest ways to portray a girl's eyes, nose, and lips. To draw a dress and hair will be easy. Using only two arched lines, you can draw a line of smoothly combed hair and a bun.
6. Paint the picture and apply light and shadow. We used blue pencil, you can resort to simple. The main thing is to scrupulously repeat the strokes on our photo.
We hope you have succeeded.
How to draw a man: girl
1. The image of the girl will begin to draw with a circle denoting the head and a smaller oval located vertically. Later he will turn into the body of a little lady.
2. Slightly rounded lines put the location of the chin and eyes. Mark the arms and legs of the little girl with chopsticks.
3. At this stage we draw the contours of the eyes: the upper part of the ovals designating them should touch the first horizontal line, the lower part - lie on the lower one.
4. The next step is hair. The bangs are drawn with the help of arched lines, and the hair from behind is drawn with teeth, we choose the length to the shoulders.
5. Dress the baby in a dress, the role of which is played by a trapeze, draw the mouth using a small arc, and hands with feet, the role of which in our case will be performed by small ovals.
6. We decorate the dress, adding a collar with a bow and a strap.
7. It is time to draw the details. Pupils, eyelashes, eyebrows, ears - depict them, following our pattern. Small fingers on the hands and shoes on the legs complete the picture.
8. Erase the extra touches, and move the necessary ones well.and at the same time draw additional details: buttons on the dress, a shadow on the cheeks and a small neat nose.
9. Now it remains to color the figure.
Congratulations: now you know how to draw a person, but you might also want to learn how to depict ponies?