How to draw New Year's drawings?
New Year is a favorite holiday for adults and children. Everyone is bustling, preparing gifts for children, relatives and friends. I want the New Year's mood to last as long as possible. In this article, we will look at how to draw New Year's drawings so that they decorate your home.
Children especially rejoice, decorating the windows with New Year's drawings. They will be pleased that the gift is made by themselves.
- You can use New Year's stencils orpostcards. You can buy them in special shops or download from the Internet and print. Drawing can be fixed with adhesive tape on the back of the glass and draw on it.
- It is best to paint with white paint. Suitable ordinary gouache, although the sale is paint, which goes exactly for drawing on the glass. New Year's drawings paint, look beautiful. You can make stickers with stained children's paint. The paint is first applied to the film and then transferred to the glass, by the way, after the stained-glass paint, it will not be necessary to wash the glass. And if you draw artificial snow in spray cans, your drawings will become amazing and original.
- If you want to decorate the glass with outlinecolors, you need to do the following: insert the selected pattern into a file and circle the outlines with a dark marker and allow to dry for about two hours. Next, you need to paint the inside of the picture. To smoothly flow colors, you need to bring the colors with toothpicks. After the drawing has dried, remove it from the film, pressing it against the glass.
New Year's drawings in pencil
- Draw a Christmas tree. Pencil draw a triangle and from the top begin to draw small visors. Then connect the peaks with equal sides of the triangle, and erase the triangle. The tree is almost ready, draw a star to the top of it and, of course, toys.
- Another simple way: the tree will be ready if you draw a 4-5 triangle and arrange them overlap. Decorate with toys and garlands.
Now you know how the children's New Yeardrawings lift the mood and save it for a long time. This will allow you to develop the imagination and imagination of your little genius. Do not be afraid to experiment and engage in exciting games with children. Good luck!