How to make an interior in fusion style?
To offer everything, without denying a single detail, to find absolute harmony in the most incredible combinations, to preserve conservative ideas, complementing them with futuristic elements - this is not a complete list of what fusion-style interior design allows. Appreciated by creative individuals, it allows the imagination to soar over all stereotypes and create their own, special rules.
Translated from English, "fusion" (fusion) means the merging of various styles and directions in a single design. This style, which is in opposition with the minimalism style, allows not only to “populate” space with a variety of elements, but also to create harmony between them. The key principle of this direction is complete freedom of materials and shades.
The main condition of fusion is to combine into a single whole the components of the “filling” of the interior - furniture, decorative elements, shapes, colors and finishing materials.
This design direction is remarkable in that it combines absolutely any genres. The main rule is: no hard frames and boring certainty! The objects here are not related to the functional, but to the emotional component.
A few years ago, a combination of bohemian and modesty seemed unacceptable and absurd, today fusion is a real trend. In the interior of the room there is a place quite complex color solutions, a variety of decorative elements, creative experiments with lighting and all sorts of textures. The controversial design of an apartment or house is a true alter-ego and does not imply the existence of strict, well thought-out details.
"Three Whales" style
The main components of the fusion direction are:
Calm tones give way to bright, rich and bold shades, perfectly combined with each other. The most common colors in this style are:
Allowed and warmer range, and bold opposition, and creative compositions.
There is a risk to overdo it.In order not to make your home tasteless and sticky, you should strictly follow the recommendations of an experienced designer.
A great solution would be to abandon the multi-track chandeliers, replacing them with a point illumination. Thus, each element of the system will create a small show, in which there is a place for both pathos and mysterious notes. Luminaires located almost at the very floor function as spotlights, highlighting a variety of objects in the room.
Fusion style also allows for:
- the ability to use a whole ensemble of unlike each other fixtures involved in creating an original and bold scenery;
- operation of table lamps, sconces, floor lamps and furniture lights;
- the contrast of the materials of the instruments, with the help of which one can achieve the sound of both major and minor notes.
The texture of finishing materials implies a harmonious cooperation of tactile and visual sensations. That is why it is advisable to say "no" to strict and sliding surfaces and pay attention to such textures as:
- natural stone;
- canvas or linen yarn.
Very well fit into the design of the room elements of animalistic trends.Animal skins look bold and original.
The obligatory component of this direction is the presence of a large free space and the combination of daylight with white planes. As for the materials that are acceptable in the fusion style, then, in addition to the introduction of natural materials, attention should be paid to:
- classical furniture, consisting in a composition with log walls in the "peasant" style;
- silver or gold elements. Against the background of spruce baluster, they will look interesting and stylish;
- fireplace - it will give the living room, the walls of which are made in a dramatic drapery, a shred of cozy charm.
The main tool of the style is drapery. Thanks to curtains, pillows, muslin curtains and carpets, you can turn your home into a genuine designer miracle even with limited financial resources.
We introduce fusion into the apartment
Choosing a style and deciding to arrange your home in it, you need to pay close attention to the techniques and subtleties of this design.
- The living room is characterized by a large number of cute design elements of decor.The right decision would be to purchase or sew large floor cushions.
- The bedroom will look great carpet-skin, a bed with a hand-forged back, and a floor lamp with a shade fabric. It is advisable to pay attention to textured textiles.
- The kitchen assumes the presence of dishes from plastic, glass or ceramics and pots of flowers and indoor vegetables on the windowsills. Custom bar counter and cozy lights create a unique, magical atmosphere.
Important to remember
In order to create a harmonious interior in an apartment, you should follow simple rules:
- cluttering up space is a big mistake. All elements should shade and emphasize each other. Do not get involved and the desire to shock the guests;
- whole, harmonious “picture” can be created by calling for help not so much courage and creative imagination as good taste;
- in no case should we allow randomness in space.
Fusion - not an expensive design style. Having stopped his attention on it, it is advisable to concentrate not only on mixing various directions, but also on leveling the surface of the floor, as well as on working out the texture of the ceilings.According to the masters in the field of design, this direction is characterized by the presence of arched openings, large bright windows and rounded shapes of the ceiling box.