How quickly sober up at home?
From the situation when in the midst of the feast the bell rings, and the voice of the chief requires an urgent appearance at work, no one is insured. To come to the workplace drunk means that you voluntarily apply for resignation. Therefore, in our article we will describe how to quickly sober up at home and maintain clarity of thoughts for a long time.
Why does a man get drunk?
Alcohol has a narcotic effect on the nervous system, inhibiting some processes and activating others. Why it happens? Ethanol contained in alcoholic beverages is able to easily penetrate the membrane - the protective membrane of cells and act on the neurons and neurotransmitters of the brain.
Putting aside medical terms, let's say simpler: alcohol, which enters the brain with blood, first suppresses the centers of behavioral control, forcing to actions that, from the point of view of the brain, contribute to the extension of the genus - enhances libido and appetite.And then it causes the processes of inhibition, due to which a person who has taken on the chest becomes sluggish and falls asleep.
Therefore, intoxication most often develops according to the same scenario: first, we experience an emotional uplift, we start to behave relaxedly (hence dancing on the bar counter, undressing games and other actions, because of which we have to blush in the morning), and go to the kingdom of Morpheus.
The highest concentration of alcohol in the blood is observed 1.5 hours after taking it. However, the process of absorption of alcohol into the blood and removing it from the body occurs faster when:
- alcohol with carbon dioxide (champagne, sparkling wine, alcoholic cocktails, which contain carbonated drinks);
- alcohol is sweet. For example, after a semi-sweet wine, intoxication and sobering come faster than after a semi-dry wine;
- alcohol warmed. Warm mulled wine quickly gets drunk, but disappears at the same speed;
- alcoholic beverages are consumed in small portions and linger in the mouth. When you relish wine, it, beginning to be absorbed into the blood even in the mouth, causes a rapid onset of intoxication, but its action is short in time.
How quickly sober up for a short time?
If you are not going to a party where wine, vodka and brandy will flow like water, it is better to take preventive measures to help the body resist the effects of alcohol. But if by the time you started the feast you did not learn to drink and not get drunk, then it remains to find out how quickly sober in case of urgent need.
We immediately turn your attention: it is impossible to achieve absolute sobering up in a short period of time without the help of special preparations that remove toxins from the body. But sobering up at home for half an hour, having achieved quite sane and adequate behavior, is possible. The following methods will help:
- work cold. Washing with cold water, ice shower, rubbing snow with snow tones up the nervous system, briefly clearing the brain;
- foot massage and rubbing with the palms of the ears also have a tonic effect and help to bring a drunk person to life;
- rinsing the mouth with unsweetened soda or a solution of mint, chewing bay leaves can make a drunk person quite sensible for a while;
- strong tea and coffee also have an invigorating effect, but since they, like the above methods, do not remove toxin from the body,you should not expect a long-lasting effect.
But what to do if a half-hour stay in a relatively sober state is not enough? How quickly sober up and stay in this state for a long time?
How sozvevet quickly and permanently?
Tofast sober upafter a feast and to preserve the sobriety of thoughts for a few hours, you can use medication methods or folk remedies.
Methods of traditional medicine
Traditional medicine in such cases offers:
- detoxification procedures - washing the intestines and stomach. Three enemas from warm water, 2 liters each, will clean the intestines well, and doctors advise you to empty your stomach by drinking 700 ml of water and causing vomiting. The total amount of water used to cleanse the stomach should be 5 liters. After washing the gastrointestinal tract it is necessary to smell ammonia a couple of times and drink ascorbic acid at the rate of 2.5 g per 70 kg of weight;
- exposure to fresh air. Being on the street or by the open window cleans the brain well and activates the process of removing alcohol from the blood;
- taking diuretic drugs, because with the urine the body leaves and alcohol. But do not forget to drink a lot, otherwise you risk getting dehydrated.
In the hospital, when a person needs to be urgently brought out of a state of intoxication, the following are applied:
- hemodialysis - extrarenal clearance of blood;
- intravenous infusion - drip from intoxication;
- Forced diuresis - acceleration of the urine removal process.
Our grandparents resorted to such ways to get rid of alcohol intoxication:
- detoxification, as a sure way to quickly sober up, is recognized by traditional medicine, so we drink plenty of fluids, go to the toilet and put two fingers in your mouth;
- gastric lavage with soda solution (1 table. spoon for 1 liter of cool water). You need to drink it in one gulp (as much as you can), and after half an hour take activated charcoal (1 tablet per 10 kg of weight) and acetylsalicylic acid (1 tablet);
- eat more sweet fruit or honey. The fructose contained in these products removes alcohol.
More effective ways to become sober in the shortest possible time are offered by Elena Malysheva in the next release of her program:
Do not be overconfident. Learning the wayshow fast sober up, you did not get the green light for excessive drinking.Remember: the best way to stay sober at the right moment and not to hang around the next morning with a hangover is not to drink!