In April, a complete statistical survey of entrepreneurs began.
In 2011, the Federal State Statistics Service conducted a complete statistical monitoring of the activities of small and medium-sized businesses.
What caused the need for it? The answer is clearly formulated by the President and the Government of Russia: a policy has been taken to increase the role of small and medium-sized businesses in the country's economy. Such a large-scale task cannot be solved without the development of a clear and realistic state policy. What should she rely on? On reliable statistics about the current state of small and medium businesses. You can get them only from you.
You do not need a lot of time to fill out forms, statistical observation forms are designed taking into account the employment of entrepreneurs, they contain a minimum number of simple questions.
The transferred data will not be available to tax, law enforcement and other government agencies, nor to competitors and market participants. Ensuring the confidentiality of the statistical data obtained is a requirement of federal laws of November 29, 2007. No. 282-ФЗ “On official statistical accounting and the state statistics system of the Russian Federation” dated July 27, 2006. № 152-ФЗ “About personal data”.
According to the results of a statistical survey, Rosstat will publish summary information that will be equally available for management decisions, both to government authorities and small and medium-sized business owners, to the expert community.
We look forward to your active participation!
Samples offered to fill the form
And now about the Magadan region.
Currently, only half of the Magadan entrepreneurs took part in this survey.
Magadanstat continues to accept forms of continuous survey of small enterprises and individual entrepreneurs "MP-cn" and "1-entrepreneur". <O: p> </ o: p>
You need to provide data to the address: st. Lenin 28-b, room. 208, tel.690-865, 690-864, 690-868
Information can also be provided electronically by completing the form of Consultant Plus. Send to:
From April 20, 2011, an address round of entrepreneurs will be carried out - an interviewer + a representative of law enforcement agencies. Be ready.
Well, then continue to feed you.
In accordance with Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ dated July 27, 2006 “On Personal Data”, we guarantee complete confidentiality of data and protection of information provided by the participants of Continuous Observation.
- Primary data provided by business entities will under no circumstances be passed on to third parties or third-party organizations and will be used only for the purpose of forming relevant federal information resources on the potential and status of the small and medium-sized business sector in Russia.
- In the automated processing of materials of continuous observation, all technical and software-technological tools are used in compliance with measures to protect information from unauthorized access.
- The obligation not to disclose confidential information about respondents is provided for by contracts concluded with personscollecting and processing data in the framework of continuous monitoring, and in the case of officials, by regulatory acts of the Government of the Russian Federation.
- All temporary workers involved in the conduct of continuous monitoring are checked both by personnel experts and, if necessary, by law enforcement agencies.
- Persons who had access to the primary statistical data and allowed their loss, unlawful disclosure or dissemination or falsified these data or contributed to their falsification, bear disciplinary, civil, administrative or criminal liability in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Data processing is carried out under conditions that guarantee, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, their protection against unauthorized access, and the prevention of their theft, loss, tampering, or distortion.
- The publication of the summary results will be carried out in a generalized form without specifying contact information and the results of the activities of a particular legal entity or entrepreneur.
If you feel bad or want to get any help or support, then you need to make sure that the state knows and has such information. And without your help and accurate information it will not work. Therefore, it is necessary to answer all the questions, to give reliable information in order to change the situation for the better.
As a result of continuous observation, information will be obtained that can help you in developing your business and determine the direction for further movement.
What is the use of participation in continuous observation to me?
Full observation is carried out in the interests of business, the state and the whole of Russian society. Business is interested in favorable conditions for its development, which largely depend on government policy. The state needs a strong middle class of owners, a large and stable business sector, which showed high resilience during the crisis period and mitigated its consequences for the economy.
The recent initiatives of the Russian leadership clearly show that the state does not want to “fight” with business.SME is considered as a partner in solving problems of increasing the country's competitiveness, its modernization and technological development.
Participation in continuous observation is an opportunity to contribute to the formation of state policy on supporting entrepreneurship. How effective this policy will be will depend on the data obtained from Continuous observation, their volume, reliability, and, therefore, on the active position of survey participants, entrepreneurs. The benefit of such strategic steps as Full Observation will undoubtedly be felt over time by small and medium-sized businesses, the economy and the whole of Russian society.
Is not continuous observation interference in the activities of small and medium-sized businesses?
Full observation is not interference in the activities of small and medium-sized businesses. When processing data are impersonal.
In the event that officials, as well as persons who, by virtue of their official position or type of activity, had access to the primary statistical data contained in the forms of federal statistical observation,allowed their loss, unlawful disclosure or dissemination or falsified these data or contributed to their falsification, these persons are subject to disciplinary, civil, administrative or criminal liability in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Is it possible to refuse to provide information on business activities?
Disobedience to the lawful order of an official of the body exercising state supervision (control) - shall entail the imposition of an administrative fine.
Whether materials of supervision will be used by law enforcement agencies, FTS and other organizations?
The information received will be used exclusively in a generalized form without specifying contact information and the results of activities of a particular legal entity or entrepreneur, as well as taking into account the requirements of the Law on Personal Data Protection. Primary data provided by business entities will not under any circumstances be passed on to third parties or third-party organizations.
Would not continuous observation be an administrative barrier, and not complicate the already difficult work of small and medium businesses?
A complete observation is carried out to clarify the economic situation in the country.
Who needs specific information about entrepreneurs?
When processing the received information, no data on a particular entrepreneur will be made public, only the summary results. The principle of anonymity is valid, so there is nothing to worry about. Your data will not be used to the detriment of your interests.