IPhone 5 is quickly discharged: the causes and solution of the problem
Why is the iPhone 5? This question quite often arises in the owners of a smartphone, made by Apple. If before the occurrence of such a problem the mobile device was operated for two years and longer, then the battery is already worn out and, possibly, requires replacement. And what if the iPhone battery, which lasted for a month, is rapidly discharged? Most likely, it's the wrong settings of the smartphone. This article describes the causes of the problem and gives detailed recommendations on how to optimize the operation of the mobile device.
Why does the iPhone battery run out quickly?
If the iPhone 5 is quickly discharged, the reasons for this may be as follows:
- Power controller failed. This happens if there are sudden voltage drops when charging the phone. Such situations often arise when a smartphone is powered by electricity on the road or using mobile devices. Also, the reason for the malfunction may be the use of a larger charger.
- Damage to the battery. The reason for this may be a mechanical impact, for example, a punch or fall, voltage surges or moisture inside the iPhone.
- Using a "non-native" charger. It will be correct to use the device that the phone was equipped with. With the use of other low-quality analogs, the battery will keep less charge each time, and after a while it will completely fail.
- Violation of the rules of operation. A sudden change in ambient temperature can lead to a rapid discharge of the battery. If the iPhone, which is currently in active mode, is moved from frost to a room at room temperature, its battery may completely fail.
- Invalid smartphone settings. This is the most common reason for the rapid depletion of iPhone. A detailed solution to this problem will be given in the article below.
Why is the iPhone battery warmed?
Possible reasons for heating iPhone are:
- The charging process.When the mobile device is connected to electricity, in the battery some processes are accelerated, which can affect the temperature.
- Watching the movie or passing the game.If more than one application is running at the same time, or if a program that requires a lot of energy is active, the phone can heat up more than usual.
- Contact with moisture.Heating the battery can be a consequence of water entering the smartphone.
It should be remembered that while charging the phonewill warm up, especially if the device is still used. To panic in this case it is not necessary. But if the iPhone 5 is quickly discharged, and the battery temperature is raised during the standby period, then it is worth worrying and going to the service center. Although before this, it is nevertheless recommended to follow the recommendations for optimizing the operation of the device, which are given below.
So, if iPhone 5 is warming up and quickly discharges, you just need to set up your smartphone to solve such a problem.
Disable Location Services
In order to see a list of applications thatuse the definition of your location, you need to follow the route: "Settings" - "Privacy" - "Geolocation Services". The number of these programs will be considerable. But it is thanks to the GPS iPhone 5 is quickly discharged. Another drawback to the abuse of geolocation is the threat of your privacy.
To reduce the battery charge, you can safely exclude almost all applications from geolocation services, leaving only really necessary and useful, for example, "Maps".
At the very bottom of the screen you need to find the tab"System Services". In this section, it is recommended to disconnect all applications from GPS, except for the utility "Sentry search", which can be useful for frequently traveling people. Disabling items "Frequently visited places" and "Popular near" are required! These applications consume a lot of energy, and practical use from them is not enough.
Get Rid of Push Notifications
Push notifications are signals and windows that appear on the iPhone screen when any application installed on the mobile device wants to attract the attention of the owner.
Extra reports of this nature are not onlydistracting, but still because of them, the battery on the iPhone 5 is quickly discharged. To disable them, you need to select "Settings" and go to the "Notification Center". At the very bottom of the screen is a list of installed applications. For each of them, you need to do the following: put a "No" in the "Reminder Style" and deactivate the four available items by moving the corresponding slider to the left. These items, which are recommended to be disabled, are called "Sticker on the icon", "Sounds", "In the Notification Center" and "On the locked screen".
If the smartphone is active light notifications,which the camera flash, they should also be turned off. To do this, follow the route "Settings" - "General" - "Universal access" - "LED flash for notifications" and move the corresponding slider to the left.
The photostream is a component of the iCloud application. It automatically uploads new photos to the cloud storage when the mobile device connects to Wi-Fi. If the iPhone 5 s is quickly discharged, you need to pay attention to this function and turn it off. This can be done by selecting the "Settings" section, the iCloud utility, the "Photo" item.
Disable automatic downloads
The function "Automatic downloads" yourselfdownloads to the smartphone applications purchased on a combined device. If it is active, the iPhone 5 is quickly discharged. What to do in this case? You need to turn it off by going to "Settings", the item "iTunes Store, App Store".
Please note that it is recommended to leave the function of updating programs in the current version of iOS active.
Perform a hard reset
Why is the iPhone 5? The cause may be a failure of any application, which, as a result, intensively absorbs the energy of the battery. The process of a hard reset can help in solving this problem. To do this, you must simultaneously hold down two buttons: "Home" (circle below the screen) and "Sleep / Wake" (rectangular button on the top of the device). Keep them clamped for seven seconds until the screen goes blank.The reboot is complete. After that, you can turn on the iPhone and use it in normal mode. This procedure is recommended to be carried out at least once every three months.
After installing the correct settings on the phone, its battery will stop basking and quickly lose energy.
If all the above actions are completed, but youriPhone 5 is quickly discharged, as before, so you can not avoid contacting the service center. They can simply reflash the device. Sometimes this is enough. If not - it means that the "insides" of the smartphone are damaged, and it can be not only in the battery. In this case, a qualified specialist will help you.