On physiognomy of the face or what information can be obtained by looking at a person
Physiognomy of the face, like science, originated in ancient China, but to this day it develops and is in demand all over the world. It is on the face of a person that Chinese masters are sure that you can read complete information, find out the nature and peculiarities of behavior. What a person thinks about at the moment - emotions, facial expressions will tell, but, of course, only specialists can recognize and correctly interpret all data.
What can be recognized by the shape of the face?
Specialists on individual features on the face can read not only historical information, a real inner world, temperament and character of a human person. Physiognomy is often practiced by criminologists, psychics, civil servants in order to recognize which person: immoral or, on the contrary, kind, peaceful, polite.
By the shape of the face you can learn about the character, inner world and even the thoughts of a person:
- Oval- good nature, charm, ease of lifting. But predisposition to carelessness, laziness.
- Triangular with a wide forehead and narrow chin- talent, giftedness and high intelligence, but excessive jealousy, quarreliness, resourcefulness, cunning, inability to build long-term relationships with partners.
- Rectangular- organizational skills, ease when entering into relationships with different people. Good character traits - foresight, sincerity, reliability, justice, foresight.
- Square- constancy, loyalty, unpretentiousness in relationships, initiative, diligence, energy.
- Trapezius in the presence of a narrow chin and wide cheekbones- sensitivity, kindness, intelligence, the ability to create a comfortable environment around them. But such people are doomed to repeat past mistakes, deviating from actual problems and adverse situations.
- Diamond shaped- inconsistency, stubbornness of character, frequent variability of their opinions.Good character traits - fighting, quick adaptation to different life situations.
Learn character by the eyes
The eyes are a reflection of the soul and can tell about the personal qualities and traits of a person’s character. And here are some examples:
- Large- a sign of masculinity, leadership, predisposition to rapid decision-making. Although building far-reaching plans does not always work.
- Little ones- a symbol of gloom, complacency. A good character trait is consistency in one's beliefs.
- Extra long with corners up- a sign of refinement, decisiveness.
- Close set- a sign of the ability to fully give oneself to the chosen direction and to measure one's strengths.
Equally important is eye color, which determines the character:
- dark brown- impulsivity;
- light brown- discretion;
- gray- a sign of curiosity;
- blue- commitment to beauty, appeasability;
- blue (as a rare color)- inconsistency, purposefulness;
- blue-gray- kindness and responsiveness in character, but excessive vulnerability of nature;
- green-eyed- loyalty, kindness, harmony in relationships;
- gray-green- vigor, purposefulness.
The color of the iris allows you to identify a person's life position and strength of mind.
Identification of character in other areas on the face
According to experts, few people have the perfect shape of the face, if you look at the photos and pictures.
Identify character traits can not only by the eyes:
- Nostrils with excessive bulging - a sign of promiscuity, self-will, incontinence.
- The thinness of the lips indicates indecision in character.
- Ears can indicate the level of human intelligence. When located above the eyebrow level - high intelligence, while staying at eye level - medium. If the ears are shapeless and pale, then this is a sign of unreliability.
- Forehead. In the presence of round and high - a sign of pride and generosity, rounded and large - courage, but the tendency to lie, elongated - cruelty, tyranny.
- Chin wide - strong-willed nature, not prone to violence, depression. Square - in mercantile and people obsessed with material wealth, outstanding with a rounded shape is inherent in a more sensitive, intelligent and at the same time tricky, dodgy people.
Physiognomy requires long training.It is a science that can reveal the character of a person according to his features on the basis of all the factors in the aggregate.
Viewed in profile
Visually, the face can be divided into 3 zones: upper, middle and lower. Each of the zones may indicate signs in which the emotional component is reflected to some extent.
If the face is inherent:
- bulge, then it is a sign of irritability, difficulty concentrating on some particular object. But man is practical, inclined to approach the essence of things;
- concavity, then it can be said about deep thinking and restraint, but excessive isolation, gloominess. Although there is a good memory, deep and common sense.
It is difficult to meet people with balanced and proportional 3 zones on the face at once.
If well developed:
- the upper zone (area from the eyebrows to the hairline), then the person is an intellectual one. If the high forehead and elongated middle zone, then noble, but arrogant;
- the middle zone then values spiritual qualities and is likely to be a long-liver;
- the lower zone (from the bottom of the chin and to the base of the upper lip), then the person is most likely successful and prosperous.
Physiognomy of the face and character are often similar.Looking at a person, you can find out what kind of feelings, emotions, experiences he has. Each zone on the face may carry additional information. If you master this technique, then by the shape of the face, the color of the eyes, the outlines of the lips and wrinkles, it is possible to create a whole image, a complete visual picture of the person’s character.