1. 24-year-old Sarah Carmen, a resident of the UK, suffers from constant sexual arousal syndrome and experiences 200 orgasms per day from any vibrations or vibrations, whether it be a ride in transport at rush hour or cycling. However, this only brings her suffering.
2. Young Englishwoman Kay Underwood faints with any strong emotion. Laughter, anger, fear or crying - and she is already unconscious. It happens that the number of faints reaches 40 per day.
3. A 48-year-old Dane Wim Hof can swim in arctic waters, climb Mont Blanc in shorts and sit in the freezer for hours. Doctors could not understand the secret of the body, but Wim feels comfortable only at negative temperatures, many of which are destructive for any normal person.
4. A three-year-old baby, Lamb Rette, never slept for a moment and never slept a single night. And the reason lies in a rare anomaly - Chiari syndrome. The baby’s brain is severely deformed, in particular, the trunk and bridge, which are clamped inside the spinal column, are damaged.It is these departments that are responsible for the key functions of the body - speech, breathing, sleep, etc.
5. The teenager Ashley Morris from Melbourne is not happy to take a shower or soak in the bath. Just a drop of water, even if it is sweat, leads to painful allergies and a severe rash. According to experts, Ashley has a very rare form of allergy - water urticaria. There are only a few such cases in the world.
6. A 40-year-old woman who hides under the letters M, remembers absolutely everything she saw in the last 25 years. Moreover, she can describe in detail what people she met on the street, for example, on October 1, 1987, when she went to the store, what people were wearing, what brands of cars she came across on the way and even their numbers. Its unique, uncontrollable memory provides 100% accuracy of information storage.
7. 17-year-old Natalie Cooper is a mystery to world medicine. Her body is not able to digest any food, except Tic-Tac dragees. On the day she should eat at least 900 pills
8. Musician Chris Sands from Lincoln has been hiccups for 20 years. Hiccup doesn't stop for a minute, even if he is sleeping. The poor fellow does not help, neither folk remedies, nor yoga, nor hypnosis.
9.Lipodystrophy - or the complete absence of subcutaneous fat has become a real punishment for 59-year-old Mr. Perry (United Kingdom). He can eat anything - fatty donuts, cakes, desserts and at the same time not get fat per gram - his body instantly burns any fat, causing the skin to tightly tighten muscles and causing many unpleasant sensations. As a child he was very fat, but at the age of 12 years old he lost weight and since then any attempts to gain weight have been a fiasco.
10. Englishwoman Debbie Byrd is allergic to high-frequency radiation and radio waves. Radio, cell phones, microwave ovens, wireless Internet, etc., cause her itchy large rash all over her body, swelling of the face and eyelids, which become three times as large.