Phone with the best battery - Oneplus 5t
A person who is not familiar with the young, but already popular, company "OnePlus", often sees the brand as another manufacturer of cheap smartphones. However, in the short history of its existence, several phone models have been released to the market, which have become a bestseller.
The manufacturer has seriously approached the design and internal content of all products. Each smartphone compares favorably with similar ones in this price category in terms of parameters:
- Screen brightness - according to consumer reviews, the device has an extremely clear image with a maximum viewing angle;
- Protection - starting with OnePlus 3, the smartphone is equipped with a fingerprint scanner. In the latest generation of smartphones, following the example of FaceID, an unblock “face” has been added;
- Performance - simplicity and consistency of settings; very short animations increase the feeling of application speed;
- Camera - great quality;
- Battery - is considered one of the fastest charging phones.
An overview of a specific position can be found on the thematic forums, but users are interested not only in appearance and functions.In this article we will discuss the battery oneplus 5t.
A sign of excellence?
LegacyOneplus 5tfrom the "ancestor" OnePlus 5 became a rechargeable battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh. Testing the previous model showed that the smartphone works offline for more than 13 hours.
Continuous web surfing via the LTE network used during the mobile tests by most bloggers revealed the following:
- Despite the proprietary optimization of the battery in OxygenOS, due to the new display there was a slight decrease in operating time.
- The period during which the battery is discharged was 11 hours and 22 minutes, which is an impressive result in comparison with the flagships of other corporations.
- Charging speed remained at altitude. Cycle speed is provided by the Dash Charge technology supplied by Oppo. Average:
- In 30 minutes of recharging using a complete adapter, the battery charge reaches 59%;
- For 60 minutes - 92%.
By charging speed, OnePlus batteries qualify for inclusion in the list of undisputed smartphone market leaders.
- During charging, the phone heats up less, thanks to the aforementioned Dash Charge technology (emphasis on increased amperage, not voltage) and a wide cable.
Based on the test results, it can be noted that the characteristics of OnePlus batteries are really impressive. The manufacturer has tried to provide users with an affordable smartphone with great potential.