Piggy bank with their own hands in the form of a plaster pig
In Soviet times, it was popular to storemoney in the piggy bank. Remember, in the role of the last appeared pigs, kittens and other animals? It was believed that the money that fell into the piggy bank, could be extracted from it only as a last resort. When they are needed very urgently. Today, collecting money in piggy banks has lost some of its popularity, but still alive. I will tell you how to make a piggy bank with my own hands. It's clear that you can buy it, but if you are a creative person, you will certainly be interested in the method described below, and try to translate the idea into reality. Moreover, everything is very simple. Yes, and there is the opportunity to "throw" an interesting lesson to their children.
Piggy bank with own hands from gypsum
First, let's prepare everything you need. We need white plaster, a plastic bottle, a couple of air balls, sandpaper and paints. We will make a piggy bank as a pig.
- Prepare a cast. To do this, it must be diluted 1: 1 with water. You can do it by eye, but make sure that the solution does not turn out to be very thick and very liquid. The amount of gypsum is such that it is enough to fill the balloon. You can take a small ball to make a money box made with your own hands, more like a souvenir than a place to store money.
- Now the finished liquid gypsum is poured into the plasticbottle, and put the balloon on her neck. Then, pressing firmly on the neck of the bottle, squeeze the liquid gypsum into the ball. Then we remove the bottle, wash the hole and inflate the ball. Do not inflate it so that it does not burst.
- After you puff a ball, without extraprocrastination begin to rotate it in different directions in the hands. Do this until the gypsum starts to slightly harden. Then move the ball into a container filled with cold water. Slowly twist it. This is necessary to leave space inside the gypsum.
- Once you understand that the gypsum is frozen, the ball must be gently cut off. The blank for the piggy bank is ready.
- To a piggy bank, made by myself, steadilystood, you need to attach her legs. For this purpose we also use gypsum. With the help of plasticine, we make the pouring in the form of legs, as in the mumps, and then we fill in them with gypsum.
- After it has solidified, remove the plasticine fillings.
- Now we need to polish our piggy bank, so thatremove all flaws and unevenness. We use sandpaper for these purposes. The tubercle, which remains from the edge of the ball, do not remove. We are using it for the patch.
- The next step is to make a hole in which wewill omit money. For coins, the hole can be made small, for paper money - more spacious. By the way, if you need a piggy bank to store paper money, then make it big.
- To make a hole, you need to map out the location, and then drill it. You can not yourself, attract a husband or a loved one.
- A piggy bank, made with his own hands from gypsum, almostready: you just have to paint it, draw your eyes, mouth and pick out a patch. This work can be trusted to children. If you want your piggy bank to be more vivid, then turn the mumps into a work of art. For example, draw flowers on it or write something. You can decorate with beads and even paste beautiful stickers. In general, fantasize.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated. Spend a few hours of free time and get a beautiful thing that you can easily use as a gift to your friends. By the way, piggy banks from gypsum are strong enough. You can get the contents out of them only with a hammer. So safely trust them with your savings. A piggy bank can be useful to children. They will be able to add money to it, which in the future will be spent on something that they have long dreamed of.