Recipes for fragrant meat glaze for those who have no time to mess with marinade
If you don’t even have an extra hour of time to marinate meat, we suggest using a special marinade for the lazy - meat frosting! This meat sauce is cooked very quickly and is used right before baking, giving the dish a delicate taste and aroma, as well as a nice glossy crust. Next, we collected the most delicious recipes for meat glaze for baking: choose the sauce you like - and start cooking!
Honey and Mustard Sauce
Classic quick sauce for meat is made from any liquid honey and Russian mustard - and even the combination of only these two components will significantly change the taste of your meat dish. But we found an improved recipe for glaze, where a bit more components were added:
- 2 tbsp. Russian mustard;
- 2 tbsp. corn mustard;
- 3 tbsp. honey;
- 50 g butter;
- 0.5 tsp salts (optional).
To prepare such a delicious sauce for roasting meat, you need:
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and cook on the fire, stirring, for three minutes.
- Pour the glaze over the meat and proceed to roasting or baking.
This marinade is especially good for cooking pork, turkey and, of course, chicken.
Sauce with egg, mustard and starch
This amount of ingredients is enough to cook a quick marinade for 500 g of any type of meat:
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 1 tbsp. Russian mustard;
- 1 tbsp. starch;
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil;
- 1 tsp pepper mixes;
- 1 tsp salts;
- 3 tsp. sesame.
This meat sauce is good because it can be cooked in five minutes simply by mixing all the ingredients listed above. After that, simply chop the meat you chose into pieces, put it in a bowl, and top with our quick marinade. Mix everything well for a few minutes, and then proceed as desired: either immediately begin to roast the pieces, or soak it in the refrigerator, if time allows.Related article: What is the best marinade for kebabs?
Cranberry glaze for meat
Very tasty sweet and sour marinade for meat will turn out if you use cranberry sauce for its preparation. If there is no sauce, it is necessary to evaporate cranberry juice with sugar.So, we need:
- cranberry sauce - 2 tbsp. l .;
- mustard spicy - 2 tbsp. l .;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp .;
- table vinegar - 1 tsp;
- a pinch of salt.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- We will need a stewpan again: pour the sauce into it and bring to a boil.
- Now you can glaze your favorite meat and bake it in the oven. In order not to burn the glaze, it is better to add it not immediately, but 20 minutes before the end of cooking.
Beer Sauce for Meat
Especially good fast meat sauce works in the case of cooking pork leg, or shank. We decided to tell you the easiest recipe glaze for knuckle, which will have a minimum of ingredients:
- 1 glass (dark or light);
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper;
- 2 tsp. salts;
- 1 head of garlic.
Designed for 1 kg of meat. Prepared as follows:
- Cook the knuckle in the pan: bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer on the stove for at least 2 hours.
- Then, after making a few preliminary cuts, rub the boiled knuckle with pepper, garlic and salt.
- Put the meat in a dish for baking and put in an oven heated to 180 degrees.
- Bake until done. Then carefully, so as not to burn yourself, open the meat, pour it with beer, and set the stew for another half an hour.
And here is a more exotic combination: a pork recipe in orange glaze! Watch the video:
- The good news: any such quick sauce for roasting meat can be stored in the refrigerator! The main thing is to place it in an airtight container and not hold it for more than a week.
Successful to you culinary experiments, and enjoy your meal!See also: Grilled vegetables: how to cook quickly and tasty?