Tempering in a kindergarten, or In a healthy child a healthy spirit and body
Long-term studies and observations have shown,that the development of children and the degree of their health is positively influenced by tempering in childhood. As the child attends a kindergarten for a long time, it is in this school that special attention is paid to hardening.
Tempering in kindergarten is aimed at increasing the resistance of the organism to pathogens of diseases, as well as the children's body as a result better resists sharp changes in air temperatures.
There are certain types of tempering in kindergarten, which are used today:
- End-to-end airing of the group, which is carried out at a time when children are not in the room.
- Wipe the body with a damp towel, repeated washing, dousing the limbs.
- If the kindergarten has a swimming pool, the day of the child includes swimming.
- Regular morning exercises with a set of breathing exercises, outdoor games.
- Reception of solar and air baths.
- Sleep during the day, which is held with an open window.
Teachers sometimes use the Riga methodhardening. It consists in the fact that two mats with spikes are laid on the floor. One of them is put a napkin, previously soaked in salt solution. The child should walk for 10 seconds on this rug, then as much on dry. Then you need to wipe your hands, face and neck with cool water.
There are a number of rules, the observance of which involves tempering children in kindergarten:
- Procedures should be conducted regularly. Educators should ensure that the stress-relieving exercises are conducted every day. Otherwise, it will not have any positive result. Parents need to remember that at home the child needs to be allowed to walk barefoot as much as possible, regular walks in the fresh air are also important. It is important not to forget about water procedures.
- Remember that in carrying out the hardening it is importantdo everything gradually, avoiding sudden jumps in the temperature of air and water. So, all walks and games held on the street must take place in proper weather conditions. As for quenching with water, its temperature should be lowered by about 1-1.5 degrees per day.
- Tempering in kindergarten should includea variety of types of exercises and activities. The effect of sunlight, massage, water and air procedures, and motor activity should be provided.
- Every educator should remember thatTempering in a kindergarten should be completely guided by the state of the child. A child should not have a feeling of fear, he should not cry. Hardening is therefore carried out in a game form.
Important is the fact that temperingyou can and only need a healthy child. If the child is weakened, heavy loads are contraindicated to him, and he must be monitored if he participates in the hardening process.
As a rule, the educator should keep a journal inwhich should mark all illnesses of children, the arising intervals between the elements of hardening, the qualitative characteristics of the procedures performed, their duration and intensity, the peculiarities of the temperature regime.
Successful procedures requiredividing the children are not two groups. In the first group, identify healthy children and children who were previously hardened. The second group should include those who have poor health and children who are hardened for the first time. Tempering in a kindergarten must necessarily take into account this graduation in order to differentiate the approach and thus achieve the most positive results.