The harsh beaches of the Barents Sea
Northern beaches are my separate love. Instead of sand there are huge boulders, instead of sunbathing in a bikini - albatrosses, and instead of the sun - a severe overcast sky saturated with salty air. The abundance and variety of shapes and colors of relief strikes the imagination.
Teriberka and its environs attract, probably, also for this reason. Pristine, untouched nature where you stay alone with it.
October sketches of the northern coast. Stones, stones and stones again ...
1. October tundra is a riot of colors. Rainwater filling the pits and dimples in the relief makes it fantastic. Mikozozerts wherever you look ...
2. The Arctic Circle denotes the southern boundary of the polar day region. In any place to the north of it, the Sun is visible above the horizon for 24 hours at a time, at least once a year, and at least once a year, the sun is not visible above the horizon for 24 hours in a row.
3. The largest cities in the Arctic Circle are Murmansk, Norilsk, Vorkuta and Tromsø.
four.The Arctic Circle is located north of the equator. The region to the north of the northern polar circle is called the Arctic, in Russia also - the Arctic, to the south of it is the northern belt of temperate climate. A similar parallel in the southern hemisphere is called the Antarctic Circle, and the area to the south of it is called Antarctica. The length of the Arctic Circle is 15 948 km.
5. Almost pool)) Rest in the resorts of the polar region.
6. On many surfaces, traces of time remain — stripes and lines. How old are they?
8. The color of the stones is very dependent on the lighting. Some angles from a color point are unpredictable ...
9. By the way, the only city in the world located exactly on the Arctic Circle is Salekhard.
11. The holes filled with water are like treasure chests. In each are pebbles of different shapes and colors.
13. Saturation of forms of brick shades.