The subject of pedagogy as a science is the education of man
Like any other science that exists inmodern world, has its goals and subjects of study. The main subject of pedagogy as a science is education. This is a special function that is inherent only in human society. Proceeding from this, the structure of pedagogy as a science is determined.
What is upbringing? This is the process of creation by the society of special conditions of material, spiritual and organizational nature, which are aimed at assimilating the skills of the ancestors acquired by the ancestors. The main tasks of pedagogy as a science are based on this, in order to prepare the future personality for rotation in society and the performance of productive work, without wasting time and effort on the invention of what has already been tested by the experience of many previous generations.
Education as a phenomenon is studied by many sciences,including sociology, ethnography, psychology and even economics. Each of them considers this complex process from the point of view. If we consider in general, then sociology is interested in education on the part of the problem of socialization of the individual. Ethnography is characterized by an interest in the peculiarities of the educational process among different nationalities on the globe. The economy studies education in terms of its effectiveness with the participation of the individual in the creation of material values. And the subject of pedagogy as a science is the essence of upbringing, those patterns that lie at its basis. And, the tasks of pedagogy as a science in this sense are to develop theories and various technologies of upbringing. That is, speaking in understandable language, pedagogy as a science develops tools for influencing the best aspects of the personality, which are revealed as a result of the educational process. Those universal values that are the most expensive for society, pedagogy directs to the development of personal qualities, which should benefit the person, first of all, to the person himself, and hence to society as a whole.
The accumulation and perception of human experience occurs through education. This determines that the structure of pedagogy as a science consists of the following subsections:
- Nursery pedagogy, which studiesthe laws of the upbringing of children from the moment of their birth. Infant age is a very important period when the formation of the mental, physical and emotional components of the character of the future personality is taking place.
- Pre-school pedagogy is basically based onmethods of raising children of preschool age. She is engaged in the development of the theoretical foundations of education in the institutions of preschool preparation of the child for life, which include public and private kindergartens.
- School pedagogy is considered the basis of allother branches of pedagogy. Based on it, the skills of the younger generation are formed, which will then be used throughout the rest of their lives. During this period, the subject of pedagogy as a science is the preparation of students for admission to universities and the choice of their future profession.
- The next subsection is pedagogyvocational education. Here the subject of pedagogy as a science is the task of educating the future worker and stimulating the qualities that should develop in him the desire to improve their skills.
- And, finally, pedagogy of higher education closessubsections of science and is designed to create a didactic basis for education, dedicated to training the scientific potential of society. It is characterized by continuity with school pedagogy. They are like a continuation of each other and combine the same in essence technologies.
Thus, pedagogy is one of the important sciences involved in the formation of a person as an individual.